When choosing the right thermal packaging to protect temperature-sensitive medical products we understand that 3PLs need flexibility, choice and stock availability.
From a footprint of just 4 standard container sizes, our °Connex GEO line features a parcel sized range of pre-qualified thermal packaging solutions that can produce 155 thermal solution options.
3PLs and speciality couriers therefore have maximum flexibility to choose a ready-qualified packaging solution that meets the many eventualities and varied demands of the pharma cold chain.
°Connex GEO key benefits:
1. Optimum availability
- 155 pre-qualified parcel sized solutions from just 4 standard container sizes
- payload volumes from 3 to 30 litres
2. Flexibility & wide choice
- +15°C to +25°C, +2°C to +8°C and below -20°C
- each qualified to 3 ambient challenge levels
- durations from 24 to 120 hours
3. Streamlined operations
- completely modular systems
- pallet and warehouse size optimised
- each size available as Water only, Hybrid or PCM-only solutions
If you’d like to learn more about how our °Connex GEO parcel sizes can help streamline your thermal packaging distribution – or if you would like to see how our °Connex GEO pallet-sized solutions can help your business – visit our online product selector at www.topathermal.com/connex-geo, send us an email or call +31 (0) 252 245 200.