Are you a 3PL distributor of temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals?
Thermal packaging expert Topa Thermal aids third party logistics companies with the vital role they play in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
When choosing the right thermal packaging to protect temperature-sensitive medical products we understand that 3PLs need flexibility, choice and stock availability.
From a footprint of just 4 standard container sizes, our °Connex GEO line features a parcel sized range of pre-qualified thermal packaging solutions that can produce 155 thermal solution options.
3PLs and speciality couriers therefore have maximum flexibility to choose a ready-qualified packaging solution that meets the many eventualities and varied demands of the pharma cold chain.
°Connex GEO key benefits:
1. Optimum availability
- 155 pre-qualified parcel sized solutions from just 4 standard container sizes
- payload volumes from 3 to 30 litres
2. Flexibility & wide choice
- +15°C to +25°C, +2°C to +8°C and below -20°C
- each qualified to 3 ambient challenge levels
- durations from 24 to 120 hours
3. Streamlined operations
- completely modular systems
- pallet and warehouse size optimised
- each size available as Water only, Hybrid or PCM-only solutions
If you’d like to learn more about how our °Connex GEO parcel sizes can help streamline your thermal packaging distribution – or if you would like to see how our °Connex GEO pallet-sized solutions can help your business – visit our online product selector at www.topathermal.com/connex-geo, send us an email or call +31 (0) 252 245 200.