- More celebrations for this year’s BSMA sustainability award winner
- Industry insights from Topa Thermal’s thermal packaging experts on LinkedIn
- Follow Topa Thermal to learn how to optimise your cold chain distribution, lower CO2 impact and reduce costs.
Topa Thermal is celebrating again this month. Coming straight after scooping the top sustainability prize at last month’s BSMA Awards, the thermal packaging arm of Netherlands packaging group Topa has reached another milestone – 1,000 followers on LinkedIn!
Sarah Knights, marketing coordinator for Topa Thermal:
“Thank you so much to everyone who has chosen to follow us. Our continued aim is to provide you with updates that are interesting, useful and engaging – so a big thank you to all those who read, like, share and comment on our posts.”
If you are not part of our Topa Thermal LinkedIn community yet, join us and stay informed:
- Be the first to hear about our new Connex thermal packaging solutions – designed to streamline your pharmaceutical supply chain
- Receive regular updates from our technical and design engineering team such as best practice guides to improve your supply chain and temperature-controlled pharma distribution
- Read about industry insights from your Topa Thermal cold chain packaging experts
- Go inside our state-of-the-art Topa Institute R&D lab – learn about our test of the month
- Catch up with our global sales team at our conferences, seminars and webinars and learn how our distribution-optimized thermal packaging solutions will significantly lower CO2 impact and reduce freight costs.
Our team has a wealth of experience from across the pharmaceutical supply chain and are dedicated to protecting your temperature sensitive medical products, to improve access to medicines, vaccines and other healthcare products for patients around the world.
We look forward to welcoming new followers, continuing to grow our LinkedIn base, and reaching the next milestone with you.